|The Dragon's Secret|
|Airdate||May 31, 2011|
|Written By|| Jed Elinoff|
|Directed By||Victor Cook|
|Previous Episode||Escape From Mystery Manor|
An exchange student named Mai Le is in town. But right after she comes, two wizards start terrorizing Crystal Cove. And what does the strange ring Mai Le possesses have to do with it all?
Insert details here.
- This episode originally aired March 18, 2011 on Canada's Teletoon.
- There are seven different Blakes in the episode.
- References are made to the film The Gremlins during the teaser; the pawn shop where Mai Le steals the ring has a creature that bears a strong resemblance to the pre-mutated Gremlins/Mogwai, specifically Gizmo the original and only benevolent Gremlin. The Pawn Shop itself also bears a strong resemblance to the Antique Store where Gizmo was bought.
- Fred makes a reference to Pokemon when he throws Scooby a Scooby-snack and yells "Scooby-Doo Go!".
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- At first it looks like Velma was not invited to the Blake's dinner party, but then she suddenly appears in the aftermath of the Red Wizard's attack. There are enough place settings for her to be there, so it could be assumed she ducked under the table at the first sign of danger. The initial seating can be reconstructed as follows:
- Head of table - Barty Blake
- Host's left - Nan Blake, Fred Jr., Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby, Mai Le
- Host's right - Fred Sr., Delilah, Velma, Dawn, Dorothy, Daisy
- Foot of table - Mr. Wang